sr_logo

New Breed Healers Discussion Board

Welcome New Breed Healers!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Universal Oneness is the discovery of how we love one another through experiencing living with the tools of all existance. ......Ascended Wisdom Teachings
  • Index
  •  » Policy
  •  » Basic Rule and requirements for participation effective date 7-4-2006

#1 2006-07-04 15:46:21

Willow
Administrator
Website

Basic Rule and requirements for participation effective date 7-4-2006

Requirements:

New Students/Clients:

1.    Go to  www.sacredreflections.com read.
2.    Pay special attention to Services and Programs Link,  PDF ? NBH Community Formation forum
Or  http://www.sacredreflections.com/page4.html

3.    Go to the Links within the New Breed Healer document and review the definition of Spiritual Direction and Guidance. 

4.    Print contract found in the New Breed Healer Formation PDF Document

5.     Submit to Willow a 2 page written paper including the following:
    a.    Introduction of who you are.
    b.    How you relate to the New Breed Healers philosophy and intentions.
    c.    Your interest in New Breed Healers state your dreams, needs, concerns and limitations.
    d.    Your interest in working with Willow as a spiritual guide, state dreams, needs, concerns limitations.
    e.    List learning tools you wish to develop in order of your personal interest, for the list of healing tools go to:   http://www.sacredreflections.com/page3.html

Participation: 
Everyone is offered the opportunity to participate and learn within the Natural Order System of Exchange. 

Natural  Order as Co-Creation

When one can give to another in center and balance, a gift is given.
                   When this gift can be received from the other in center and balance,
                                      a gift is given and received.
                   When gifts are exchanged in the open heart space of giving and receiving,
                              harmony is the expression in Light, Color and Form -
                       Birthed from intention of  Communion, Compassion and Co-operation
                                and thereby has the facility to become Co-creative.
                                                                                             Willow Tequillo

Natural Order is the formula for soul evolution through physical matter.
                    Soul work requires 8 to 10 percent of Sacred Time and Sacred Space.
                     In monetary means it is 8 to 10 of cost for housing (soul) and vehicle (ego). 

Requirements: 
To be fully present in Freewill Participation with constancy in following areas:

*    Conscious attitudes and behaviors which are rooted in self respect and respect of others.
*    Keeping a Rule of Life, see forum on Rule of Life and examine Definitions
*    Respecting the commitment of Willow's Time
*    Respecting the commitment of Willow's Space
*    Respecting the commitment Willow's gift offering of teaching and guidance.
*    Respecting commitment to as monetary contribution to Sacred Reflections: 
*    Make payable to: Hawkeye
*    Respecting the commitment in the development of personal trust relationships
                      with other New Breed Healers for the development of community.
*    Respecting the commitment of a Weekly personal contribution of thought,
                       examination and exploration of contemplations and study through the Forum. 
*    Respecting the commitment of a Yearly retreat with Willow:  Please place your gift exchange in the gourd.

See further Discussion on the forum. http://www.sacredreflections.com/nbhforum

For those persons who wish to pursue their own personal walk
                  which does not support or semi support(s) the considerations of
                        Natural Order of Exchange, other options are offered.

Western Mind Order of Exchange:

*    $100.00 per personal session phone or in person
                        1 hour scheduled and Paid for in advance. 

*    $100.00 for Sacred Reflections Contemplations.
                        Paid for in advance.

*    $200.00 per day for individual retreats.
                        Scheduled and paid for in advance.

*    Conscious attitudes and behaviors which are rooted in self respect and respect of others.

*    Keeping a Rule of Life, see forum on Rule of Life and examine Definitions

*    Respecting the commitment of Willow's Time
                        One rescheduled time will be made for purchased session if missed by client.

*    Respecting the commitment of Willow's Space 
                    Persons who enter into Willow's home or space who lack respect
                     will be asked to leave without refund of $. 

*    Respecting the commitment Willow's gift offering of teaching and guidance.

*    Respecting commitment to a Monetary contribution to Sacred Reflections: 
                     Make payable to: Hawkeye

*$100.00 per personal session phone or in person                                           
                                      1 hour scheduled and Paid for in advance. 

*$100.00 for Sacred Reflections Contemplations.
                                              Paid for in advance.

*$200.00 per day for individual retreats.
                                           Scheduled and paid for in advance.

*     Respecting the commitment in the development of personal trust relationships
                  with other New Breed Healers for the development of community.

*    Respecting the commitment of a Weekly personal contribution of thought,
                   examination and exploration of contemplations and study through the Forum. 

*    Respecting the commitment of a Yearly retreat with Willow: $200.00 per day

For those New Breed Healers who wish to contract or have contracted in the Natural Order System of Exchange:

*    Willow will accept 2 telephone sessions before Rule of Life is complete.
               No other sessions will be scheduled before contract,
                           2 page paper and an initial contribution are made.

*    I, Willow, do understand that there are circumstances beyond our control
                          which at times get in the way for making or being on time for a
                           sessions or report forms.

*               For this I am making a 2 missed or rescheduled session and
                          one missed report form allowances within each 6 month contract period.

Late, missed or rescheduled appointments cost me, Willow,
                                a great deal monetarily, in my ability to work,
                                and in relationship to my personal life.

I will wait 10 minutes for a scheduled session. 
                               After that, that session will be considered missed.

I, Willow, often schedule sessions during times which are convenient
                              for each person.  These can be times which are extremely early or late. 
                              Failing, being late or rescheduling appointments is disruptive,
                              disrespectful and without consideration of my personal time, space,
                              energy and contribution. 

*    After the second missed or rescheduled appointment, I, Willow, will consider
                        this exchange to lack the understanding of Natural Order of Exchange
                        and any future sessions will be through the Western Mind of Exchange.

*    At the point where the student can clearly see, speak and practice the value
                       of Natural Order of Exchange through a show of consistency and constancy
                       in giving and receiving in all areas of consideration, then a discussion
                       between Student and Willow can take place regarding reverting back
                       to Natural Order of Exchange. 

Benefits of Natural Order of Exchange:

*       Natural Order of Exchange teaches:
*    Personal respect and respect of others.
*    Abundance of what is personally valued.
*    Personal examination of personal truth.
*    Natural flow.
*    Constancy and intention of personal and community dream.
*    Personal validation of personal sacred time and sacred space.
*    Care for what is important in our personal life journey.
*    Paying attention to where we are spending our resources of time and energy.
*    Shared co-operation in co-creation.
*    Personal validation of self and others.
*    Value of Community

Benefits of Western Order of Exchange:

*    Western Order of Exchange teaches:
*    Personal value
*    Abundance for self through the dream of the other.
*    Living the values which are set by others. 
*    Over extension
*    Chaos

A quote from my grandfather: 
            "The Western Mind does constantly fascinate me.  In the clan, I would be remiss if I were not 'Including' the other in my dream, for this is how community, world and universes are built, and visions and dreams are accessed and supported.  It occurs to me, whether or not we personally believe that we are a part of a community, we are not alone.  Those who wish to think they are alone often find themselves in a double bind of seeking that which is rebelled against." 

InLove and InGratitude,
Willow

#2 2007-01-25 01:22:47

Willow
Administrator
Website

Re: Basic Rule and requirements for participation effective date 7-4-2006

Note regarding leaving or completion of personal work.

A general rule is that those person/persons who leave the community will not more than seven days to print out personal forum processes for your records.

Some forum discussions may be closed before the 7 day grace period, to the leaving community member depending upon their personal involvement within the individual forum.

After the seven day period, all access to the forum will be denied.

This is keeping with the Law of Natural Order which requires the guardians to maintain and sustain the viability of the sacred spaced created within the community of personal and communal spiritual process and journey.

Thank you for your understanding and in this area.

InLove and InPeace,
Willow

• Index
  •  » Policy
  •  » Basic Rule and requirements for participation effective date 7-4-2006

Board footer